Friday, April 19, 2013

Sir Ravidra Jadeja with sachin,dhoni, Yuvraj

One Day God was sitting n he had 2 seats to his left and right who he said he will give to the most Promising Indian Cricketer - Sachin Came n said - God I have 100 100's I'm the highest scorer in both formats..God Said - okay sit on my Right.. Dhoni Came n Said - God I'm one of the best finishers I captained india to the WorldCup Win.. God Said - okay sit to my Left.. Yuvraj Came n Said - God I am an aggresive Batsmen and a good bowler. I won man of the Series in World Cup. I have battled Cancer also... God Said - Great Son sit to my right.. Sehwag came n said - I am the mosþ Aggresive opener and I have 2 Test Triple Hundreds and the highest score in ODI to my name.. God said - Wow.. Sit on the chair on the left.. Then Came Jadeja- God - Say what you want son but all seats are full.. So I can't help you... Jadeja - I just came to say that You are sitting on my seat.. God fainted.

No comments:

Post a Comment